Sunday, January 31, 2010

The "PHOTO SHOOT"


And more.......
Pretty sure this didn't mean peace, I believe it meant only 2 more.
And my personal favorite: The Zoolander Pose

Here's the post I had just put up - but Katie took down before anyone could share in my fun...

"So, I was going through the camera the other day and found several pictures of KATIE and me. If this had been a 35mm camera, it would have been a whole roll of film. It reminded me of those photo booths where 4 or 5 pictures of you and your best friend are taken in quick succession. So here are a few of my favorites. And this is what I summarize from that: Katie and I are best friends, Katie is having a great hair day, or Ashley loves to take pictures - especially when she's forced to... take your pick. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kate is looking especially fine in that top picture...
love, rr

CUBO said...

Don't mock Kate. She will destroy you...again!
-Kat