Sunday, January 3, 2010

Parker Pictures and Last of San Diego


Cory was able to come for Christmas Eve - I think another of my favorite memories would be Cory playing and singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Yep - pretty sweet.

I was working on a Christmas present and the next thing I know, they set Parker on my back - she was totally still and content - unbelievable.
Is this not the cutest?
I just threw this in the mix because I think it's so cool looking! I guess I could have drawn a wet suit on him and then you'd know exactly what the boys looked like out there "shredding" (don't know if that's the proper term...) the waves in San Diego! I'm sure it was much colder than Hawaii, but Matty and Seth went out probably two or three times a day.
One of the many wave checks. Thomas, Seth and Matty were regularly watching the waves. They would run across the street and if the waves looked good, they'd run back, grab their boards and wetsuits - then they were off.
Ashley and Tommy at Sea World.
Thomas loves Parker.
So does Grandma. :-)

Here are a couple shot of Parker in her "nursing coma." Lindsay would finish nursing her, hand her off to the many who wanted to hold her and she was out - totally happy and satisfied.

No comments: